Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Letting it go

What happens when someone is mean to you?  Do you get angry, defensive, quiet or shy?  Maybe you don't even care. 
Well I care.  And I think I care mostly because I expect people to treat me like I treat others.  I am constantly trying to be fair, reasonable, empathetic, etc etc.  But then yesterday, right out of left field, someone blamed me for their shortcomings and I immediately started to nervously shake and sweat.  I felt attacked and unfairly made a scape-goat.  It was horrible!

The reason I am naming this blog 'letting it go' is because I am attempting to do just that...let it go.  I know that I can't always expect others to treat me the way I want to be treated...just as I am sure I have treated others unfairly and rudely.  But instead of dwelling on this issue I am LETTING IT GO.

No comments:

Post a Comment